The Mission Supporters' Club
Methodist Mission Southern works to create positive, sustainable change for individuals and families throughout Otago and Southland. While we currently achieve a lot, we will achieve even more with your support.
The Mission Supporters Club is your opportunity to be a part of this change process. There are options for individuals, businesses, and church groups to be involved. Your support will be helpful and very much appreciated, whatever the level. It will make a difference in someone’s life, we promise!
As well as financial contributions, you may have an opportunity to provide feedback on new ideas and proposals, adding a breadth of experience and passion to our work.
Ways you can give
- Sign up for Payroll Giving with your employer, and get a tax rebate every payday - check out the information from IRD here https://www.ird.govt.nz/income-tax-individual/tax-credits/payroll-giving/payroll-giving-individuals.html
- Goods or services where appropriate
- A one-off donation via our Givealittle page https://givealittle.co.nz/org/methodistmissionsouthern
- A specific bequest when making your will
- Sponsorship opportunities with name-association for particular programmes – high profile recognition on Mission website and reciprocal use of Mission logo and materials on site for your business
- Regular contributions with business recognition/logo on Mission website, and use of Mission logo on business website to show linkages
- Providing goods or services - with business recognition/logo on Mission website, and use of Mission logo on business website to show linkages
- Support Payroll giving for individual staff - IRD information for employers is here https://www.ird.govt.nz/payroll-employers/returns-payments/pay-give-emp/payroll-giving-employers.html
- One-off fundraiser based in the business for staff team-building (proceeds to a Mission project)
- One-off donation (for example one month’s GST refund) via Givealittle https://givealittle.co.nz/org/methodistmissionsouthern
- Regular contribution for a particular project or MMSouthern as a whole
- Goods and skills contributed - e.g. maintenance at Youth Transition Home
- On-going prayer support and encouragement
- Participate in a feedback group for new ideas and projects
- Parish fundraiser with a particular Mission as focus