Change that Works: Enough Support and Challenge for You to Risk a Better Future.
- The Early Years Hub
- Next Step Training
- Little Citizens Early Learning Centre
- Community & Social Services
- Arahina Family Support Centre
The Mission has been standing up for social justice in Otago since 1890. Our clients lead everything we do and their voice is paramount. They bring the resources for the work and set the targets that we work towards. Our job is to keep them on track, help them develop new resources, and provide a hand up when they stumble. To do this we use high levels of skill, rigour, and specialist tools, while paying attention and learning from what we discover.
- Exceeding the client’s, the Mission’s and the funders’ targets.
- Focussing on the client’s experience of success.
- Supporting each other with good ideas, critical listening, positive attitudes and respect.
- Taking responsibility for their work..
- Setting higher standards each year.